July 2nd through July 7th 2018
Serving our Community for 46 years
Advertising & Vendors
By advertising in our Annual booklet or a vendor spot in our week long fair, you can reach thousands of people to promote your organization
The Fair is located at 1255 Second St. Pike Southampton, PA
In between Tamanend Park and Klinger Middle School
The Southampton Days annual booklet is distributed throughout the Southampton community and local businesses. Our publication is filled with rich heritage from the past with stories, photographs and much more.
Each year our publication grows with the demand of additional requests for our booklet both from the community and from our advertising vendors.
Do not be left out on this great opportunity to reach thousands of potential customers and become a part of our great heritage that we are all proud of.
Check out our advertising packet for more information.
If you need more information you can email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer these three options
1. 20x20 - $350.00 Non-Profit Originations / $400.00 all others
2. 10x10 - $175.00 Non-Profit Originations / $200.00 all others
You are provided a 20x20 or 10x10 area and electricity for the entire 6-day event. All vendors must be pre-approved prior to submitting your vendor agreement. Please note that Food Vendors are reserved for Non-Profit Organizations ONLY.
Please contact Marilynn Szarka at email@example.com for availability of spots.
Food Vendors MUST submit to Bucks Count Dept. Of Health a Food Vendor Application
Click here for Dept. Of Health Food Vendor application
Click here for Dept. Of Health Fees
3. Table Space - $50.00 - No food sales permitted for this option
- Table and two chairs set-up in the fair during one of our Family Night nights that will be held on Wednesday July 5th and Thursday July 6th. Display times are from 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Table location is provided on a first come first serve basis. Only (25) spots available per night.
For questions or more information please contact;
Marilynn Szarka firstname.lastname@example.org