July 2nd through July 7th 2018
Serving our Community for 46 years
PARADE RULES AND PRIZES: By Hitting Submit above you agree to the parade rules below.
NO SOUND TRUCKS, MINI-BIKES, GO-PEDS, ATV’S AND GO-CARTS WILL BE PERMITTED
CANDY AND OR BUBBLE GUM MAY NOT BE THROWN FROM MOVING VEHICLES AT ANY TIME
ALL BICYCLE RIDERS MUST WEAR HELMETS
1) Parade Marshals will be responsible of the organization of their division and the placing of same in its proper place.
2) Parade forms on Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike. You must enter on James Way and Jaymor Rd.
3) The route of the parade will be from Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike, north on Second Street Pike and continue to Klinger Middle School.
4) Parade will start promptly at 9:30am. Any unit NOT in place when the Parade moves, will fall to the rear of the formation.
5) Baby Parade forms at Firstrust Bank parking lot. They will join the Parade at this point. All children 5 years of age and under are eligible to participate in the baby parade. You are not required to register for the parade.
6) Floats, Cars, Neighborhood Groups, Marching Units, Bands, Etc. will meet on Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike and inform the Parade Marshall of their arrival for placement in Parade.
7) Bicycles or Wagons will meet at Wachovia Bank parking lot at Jaymor Road and Second Street Pike.
8) Awards; Announcements and presentations of awards and prizes will be made at the conclusion of the Parade at the Lions Grove. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO ACCEPT YOUR PRIZE.
9) Program at Tamanend Park in Lions Grove;
Salute to Colors and Flag Raising
Presentations of Awards and Prizes
10) Judges will grade each Group by the following categories;
Floats – Theme, Work and Appearance
Best Patriotic Entry – Theme, Work and Appearance
Bicycles – Theme, Work and Appearance
Neighborhood Groups – Theme, Work and Appearance
11) All vehicles must have valid proof of insurance and be able to provide such proof of documentation prior to event. A licensed motorist MUST operate all vehicles. Failure to provide this information will be subject to removal from Parade and subject to ticketing by local Police.
12) You MUST be present to win Parade Prize. Parade prizes will be awarded at the ceremony held in the Lions Grove following the end of the parade.
The Fair is located at 1255 Second St. Pike Southampton, PA
In between Tamanend Park and Klinger Middle School